Since this is our 8th wedding anniversary, even though she's in Virginia at a computer training, I was thinking of Ann while driving the girls around today. James Taylor had it right...
"I feel fine anytime she's around me now, just about all of the time and if I'm well you can tell that she's been with me now, quite a long, long time and I feel fine." Happy Anniversary honey!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Chris and Ann! Thanks for making our wedding one to remember - the pictures are great!
Dan & Becca
Ahoy there matey....Argh....
Wow...Your anniversary is the same day as International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Happy Anniversary!
Got the ski trip video in the mail yesterday. Nicely done. Can't wait to help film the sequel.
--Vernmeister
p.s.... I'll work on getting signed up later
Post a Comment