Monday, May 28, 2007

House photos are down...
In case you're still looking for it, the real estate listing for our new house is no longer on the MLS, so I'll have to shoot some photos over there when I meet the guy for the house inspection on Wednesday. Maybe even a quick video tour for posting, who knows.
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Ours was quite relaxing, even with a bit of work today covering a baseball game in Rockford.
We're really excited about getting into our new house, but dreading at the same time having to move all of our stuff and box it all up. Yes, we're going to get some help moving the big stuff. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in a few years of home ownership. Damn that Menards!!!!
I'll be back soon with photos of 7777 Bond Drive..
I would show you what it looks like via Google Earth, but for some reason the satellite images from our neighborhood aren't updated. Adieu...

No comments: