What a great video! Brian wants to know what music that was...of course! The stumps out back for bonfires, etc. are awesome--can't wait to enjoy that with you guys! Still can't believe we haven't been to see the house yet...hopefully SOON! Nice video...keep em comin.:)
I can't believe that the guy who once chased down another car b/c someone threw trash out of his window spent a weekend cutting down all those trees! You tree killer!!!! Remind me never to "adopt a highway" with you again. The girls are adorable though.
hey, they were ALREADY DEAD! So take it easy, eco-girl! Plus, I got tired of seeing huge limbs fall into the yard, it was only a matter of time before one hit the house or one of us.I'm waiting until I really need some firewood before I start chopping down the live ones! Just kidding...
3 comments:
What a great video!
Brian wants to know what music that was...of course!
The stumps out back for bonfires, etc. are awesome--can't wait to enjoy that with you guys! Still can't believe we haven't been to see the house yet...hopefully SOON!
Nice video...keep em comin.:)
I can't believe that the guy who once chased down another car b/c someone threw trash out of his window spent a weekend cutting down all those trees! You tree killer!!!! Remind me never to "adopt a highway" with you again.
The girls are adorable though.
hey, they were ALREADY DEAD! So take it easy, eco-girl! Plus, I got tired of seeing huge limbs fall into the yard, it was only a matter of time before one hit the house or one of us.I'm waiting until I really need some firewood before I start chopping down the live ones! Just kidding...
Post a Comment