Sunday, February 24, 2008

A good, good weekend

We finally had nowhere to go and have had a nice relaxing weekend. An impromptu dinner out with Andersons Friday night was fun at a tiny Mexican place in town (funny cuz it's an old Wendy's location). Ann and I went to Schaumburg Saturday night for the annual photographers get-together at a brewery there. Nicole watched the girls so we knew they were having fun and were in good hands. The only bummer for the weekend has been Addie's cold/fever, it's made her out of sorts most of the time, and especially restless and hard to deal with in the middle of the night. Last night she clocked in @ 104 degrees, which just about had us thinking doctor's office call, but another dose of tylenol and she was back down to a "cool" 100. She's been better today, but still a bit cranky and just not feeling quite right.
I made a solo run to church this morning while the girls just hung out and kept Addie happy, got the car washed, and when Ann got back from work this afternoon I put the finishing touches on my new workbench in the work room. That room is really taking shape now, and having that workspace for projects will be fantastic.
So we're in wind down mode here on Sunday night, the only interruption in that plan will be having to get Karen and Jock from the bus station as they come home from their Mexico trip tonight around 10 pm I think.

No comments: