Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Very unnerved

Things changed very suddenly around here today, I will explain off-blog if you want to email me. It was a scary/sad/crazy day here. Not a good day to be working at a newspaper.
Anyway...
It did end (the work day that is) with something kinda funny. I head to the bathroom to "drop a deuce" as we're so fond of saying around my house nowadays... and as I'm staring down at the floor and the pants around my ankles (don't worry, it's not going much farther than that)
something catches my eye. There's a sticker with Jasmine on it pasted to my boxer shorts. Then I remember Clare placing it there when she was playing this morning in our bedroom. I didn't even notice it while getting my pants ON this morning, but it kinda cracked me up as I was sitting there in the mens room here at the office.
Needed that!
To my dismay I realized that my cell phone was back on my desk, so there's no picture of it from the can. Bummer.

No comments: