Friday, May 09, 2008

The Arlington Heights shanty

Gonna sit around the main office, fix me some photo schedules and wire digests....
That's me trying to weave the Friday song into a ditty about what I'm doing today.. not so effective. Anyway..
It's gonna be a good day, tater.
At least if this morning's commute was any indication. (Interesting that I gauge happiness by commute times, eh? wow.) I'm working in Arlington Heights today for our director of photography, and made it here from Roscoe in 1:10. I just have to watch my coffee intake on that kind of excursion... no time for pee breaks ya know.
More importantly I'm looking forward to a weekend with the girls. Highlights will include Clare's soccer game Saturday morning, dinner out at one of our new fav's, The Backyard Bar and Grill in Roscoe Saturday night, and getting back to church after a several-week absence.
In and around those things will be lots of playing and yardwork - ahhhhhhh.... I can smell it now. Burning twigs and leaves, dirt on the hands, riding the ol' mower. I can hardly stand it. ;-)

No comments: