So far so good today - dragged my ass out of bed this morning to run about 3.5 miles, despite feeling whipped from swimming last night.
Had some fun with the girls this morning, namely Addie who danced around our bedroom with me to some Eric Clapton unplugged tunes.
The sun is shining, and appears to be poised to do the same all weekend - perfect for our trailer trash get together Saturday. Should be a nice night Sunday too as we head for dinner in Lake Geneva with Andersons and Lentzes - mostly to say goodbye to Lentzes who are moving to New Jersey very soon. But we'll also be celebrating Ann's 36th.. she's probably glad it's on a Sunday so things won't get out of hand!
Out of the blue, a guy I know called me yesterday and wants to buy an old Nikon lens of mine -
BOO-YAH! An extra $450 in the pocket - just in time for a chainsaw purchase next week. I love it when things fall into place!
The weekend photo schedule is in place and ready to go already - something that often doesn't happen until later on Friday, so I feel like I've got a good head start on work today.
And.... AND.... now for the real reason you decided to check in today and read.
Today's photobombing entry. Folks, it just doesn't get any funnier. (well, if I had video of some guy getting hit in the nuts, that would be funnier. always is.)
I was gonna think of a title for this one, but words just can't do it.....

1 comment:
I love that you're using the money for your camera sale for a chainsaw. That's pretty awesome. These pictures are TOO funny. My vote is that the second is WAY better than the first...I laughed..out loud! Can't wait for more! :)
Post a Comment