Way to go, Clare! You did it and I bet you feel so much better now that you have met some new friends at school. I noticed you met a new friend in your video that daddy took, who played with the color plastic squares with you. She has blonde hair...what's her name? I bet your loving school and being in a new place now. Your starting to grow up into a girl of your own now! Have fun and keep up the good work. Love, Uncle Jon
3 comments:
Awww FUN! :) I love the first day of school! Yay for Clare Bear!
Loved it! I look forward to all the years of Addie and Clare posing by your front door on the first day of school!
Way to go, Clare! You did it and I bet you feel so much better now that you have met some new friends at school. I noticed you met a new friend in your video that daddy took, who played with the color plastic squares with you. She has blonde hair...what's her name? I bet your loving school and being in a new place now. Your starting to grow up into a girl of your own now! Have fun and keep up the good work. Love,
Uncle Jon
Post a Comment