I've been on a quest of sorts to make a really nice picture of the house in each of the 4 seasons.
But since I slept through the spring and summer without updating things, I only have fall and winter so far.
And now that I'm looking at it, I might need to re-shoot fall from the same vantage point.
Eventually I hope to have them all framed in a square together.
But the comparison is still fun (and scary since I like the fall temperatures better right now!)
So enjoy a peek back and forth between seasons.
February 4, 2008

October 19, 2008

3 comments:
Chris Hankins-- how the heck are you?
Alyson (Paul) Snyder
Hey, Al! I'm good. So fun to hear from you. I just caught up a bit by breezing through your recent blog entries, well done on the Detroit half marathon!
I'll have to pop over there to your blog more often and drop some more notes. Thanks for stopping in!
Good to see you too-- what a great looking family you have! I am going to be better about updating my site--I do some dabbling over at facebook--but the blog is so much more meaningful--Caught up with Dave Hamm online--he has a great blog too.
Things are good here in GR- we live in Cascade now- moved to CA after MSU, went to law school, got married to a great guy out in Ventura and talked him into moving back to MI (poor soul). We just celebrated 11 years in August. We have a daughter, Laurel 4 1/2 who is a laugh riot--loves SNL on Tivo...if that tells you anything. Would love to catch up with you if you are in GR shortly. my email is alysonsnyder at gmail dot com.
Send over a note if you have some time to meet up over the Halloween weekend. Can't believe Meg is still in EGR and I haven't run into her! Where is Jon?
Post a Comment