Some video highlights of summer
Yes, grandpa built a zip line. I swear, all it took was one conversation about it and he took the ball and ran with it. The kids got to try it out over the 4th... enjoy
Then Clare decided she not only would learn how to dive better this summer, but she taught herself how to flip during a pool party today at the Daisy Troop pool party in Roscoe.
BTW, they also had waverunners. Ann's video clip didn't quite do it justice. Suffice it to say that someday I shall have one of my own. Oh yes, it will be mine. And Clare loved it just as much, even the part where I spun it in circles and the waves we just made crashed over the front of the thing and soaked us. That's my girl!!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment