Friday, December 22, 2006


Yes, I've been horrible about posting lately. For the 2-3 people who might actually read this blog, I apologize.
We had a great time in Orlando taking Clare and Addie to Disneyworld for their first time, and we enjoyed skipping the coldest week so far this year in Illinois while basking in 70's and 80's all week down there. We also made a stop in Indian Rocks Beach (near Clearwater) to stay at my Aunt Anne's house before coming home.
Both girls are excited about Christmas, especially Clare.. who is fresh off her visits to all the Disney princesses, so you can imagine what is dominating her wish list!
Things are winding down here at work for the year, a very nice time to catch up and regroup.
Looks like we'll have a green and brown Christmas around here, despite having a foot of snow at the beginning of the month. That won't keep us from sprinkling reindeer dust in the yard on Christmas Eve though...
Here's a photo of the girls before I put the lights up in front of the house back in November...

No comments: