Well, happy new year to anyone who's reading! 2007 is off to a good start, everyone in the Hankins household is healthy and we're settling back into our routine of work, home, kids, etc.
My bid to travel to the Superbowl has ended, since I gave up my editing duties to a staffer here in my office who deserved a shot at it and was getting hosed. As it turns out, we only got a few credentials for photographers down there anyway, and I would have been sitting home either way since we're only sending 2, maybe 3 shooters and no on-site photo editor.
Ahh well. It will be almost as fun to sit at home in front of our new HD television with a bunch of beers and watch it in style.
I hope to post more photos soon... probably of our pre-New Year's party with the Heilers and Janeceks.
And as soon as I learn how to put links to Kodak Gallery uploads on here, I'll do that too. Thanks for checking in, I hope all is well outside Belvidere!
More on our upcoming move in the next installment.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment