Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A crazy time indeed...
With all that is going on at our place on Foxfield and the new place in Roscoe (can't believe I'm moving to a town called Roscoe!) it's hard to believe that I'm leaving Saturday for a week in Canada. It's going to be a great time hanging out in the woods with dad, Jon, Wayne and Bob. I guess I'll need that relaxation time to get cranked up for all the work ahead with the move.
We did hire some movers to do the big stuff (so rest easy, those of you who were worried about my wellbeing!)
We will be returning from Canada on June 16th and then we close on the new house on June 19th. The big move will be happening that Friday, June 22nd.
Although I would love to update the blog with some photos and things from Canada, I'm going low-tech that week, leaving my cell phone in the car (across the lake) and leaving my laptop at home. I'm really going to try and unplug next week. Let's see if I get the shakes after a few days...

No comments: