It's been an exhausting couple of days, but we're mostly moved into our place in Roscoe. Along with tons of help from Karen and Jock, invaluable help really, we've got everything moved except a canoe, a pile of clothes and a couple boxes of random items left in the kitchen.
I will be uploading some pictures as soon as I get back online at home (our cable/internet hook-up through Charter Communications left much to be desired)
I'm posting this via a connection at work.
All in all we LOVE our new place, it's so much quieter than Foxfield Drive, a totally different feel. There's so much work to be done with organizing and putting things in their place, but it's all work I'm looking forward to. Dorothy's (Ann's grandmother) baby grand piano looks great in our living room, and the girls gave it a test drive yesterday which kept them busy, even if only for 15 minutes.
I'm looking forward to my first good night's sleep on Bond Drive, the first two were not long enough and filled with crying kids and a general feeling of being out of sorts.
Once we get used to actually living there, and if the HDTV and internet are up and running, we'll be on our way!
Pictures to come soon.... that's it for now..
ch
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment