Friday, July 13, 2007

OK OK OK, I know I haven't done crap on here lately.. well, the last couple weeks have been absolutely nuts around here. Note to self, don't schedule a vacation anywhere near a moving date. While Canada and Door County where lots of fun, our house needed some serious attention as we found out this week. On our first night back in the house after the week of the 4th in Door County, Clare ended up in the hospital for 24 hours because of a massive asthma attack.
She's fine now, but on some meds to make extra sure. We ended up having the ducts cleaned in the house Tuesday, and I ripped out all of the carpeting in the upstairs. And we've been living at Karen and Jock's apartment all week which has been a blessing (I wouldn't want to be homeless) but also a pain since I don't feel at all settled and have been trying to get "plugged back in" at work this week.
Mom and dad are coming tomorrow for the weekend, it will be great to have them here and especially for their help with things. Dad and I have tons of projects lined up at the house, it should be a productive weekend.

No comments: