Monday, August 06, 2007

Work continues inside the new house in Roscoe, we have the wallpaper torn off the kitchen walls, and hope to have it repainted sometime in the next week. We also have our first riding lawnmower, a John Deere that I scored from a guy from Craig's list.. he lived about 5 miles away and was moving to a smaller yard, so I got the thing with a bagger, 42" mowing deck and even a 45" snow plow blade.. boo yah! See video at upper right for Clare's first ride on it (with dad of course)
When the kitchen is in presentable I hope to post more photos of the new-look kitchen! We also have the new cooktop installed, we can cook again (finally).

1 comment:

Megz said...

Hey you!
Enjoying your blog! Love the pictures of the girls...hysterical video, of course.:)
I just started my own blog a few days ago and have you as one of my links. My site is pretty lame so far, but it's under construction.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! We had a really productive day over here in the kitchen. So excited.
Hugs to all!:)