Go Green
Ann and I are heading to Madison Saturday to see the MSU/Wisconsin game, it will be the first time we've been to a game together in a long time, and also the first time we've gone to one without knowing where we're going to tailgate before the game... I'm hoping to stumble onto a few parked cars flying spartan flags so we can blend in a bit!
I'm not sure just how much Green and White I'm going to flash around town, I would like to get home alive on Saturday. Should be a fun day for the 2 of us... Clare and Addie are hanging out with Jock and Karen for the day, they always have a good time together.
The odyssey of finding a taker for the other 2 tickets has completely sucked.
We had a few couples say maybe, then no, then another couple said yes, then a few days later said no after all. I literally went through my contact list on my phone to try and find someone who might enjoy a college football game. You wouldn't think it would be that hard, but apparently we're meant to go by ourselves. It's been a total f***ing head-scratcher.
I don't want to be one of those people who looks back years later and says "you know, we really should have gone to more games". Anyway, I'm done now.
I'm really looking forward to it, Ann even ordered herself a spartan shirt for the occasion, I hope it arrives today!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment