Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Some visual highlights

Did you know Braxton once owned an apartment complex in Madison?
Ann and I spotted this sign on Saturday and just HAD to shoot it.
Ain't no tailgate like a dumpster tailgate... but the brats were good!
If you like House of Pain, you'll love Badger football...




We finally found solace in some fellow Spartan fans at the Stadium bar..
yes, there is at least one other guy in the photo, at left. I should have cropped him out, that would make me look sooooo money.

3 comments:

smoothdave said...

You have go wonder about a football team who's biggest tradition is a House of Pain song

ctadhankins said...

yep. I was really hoping to hear a good version of the "First down, Bitch!" cheer... no dice.

Megz said...

All I can hear is Braxton doing the Heathers movie quote: "My son's a homosexual...I luv ma dead gay son!"