I love my Neti Pot
If you're not familiar with what a neti pot is, I'm hear to tell you that they're a great tool for relieving sinus congestion. Geez, I'm starting to sound like Paul Harvey.
Anway, Tracy hooked me up with one and I really love it. I was home sick yesterday after my cold finally caught up with me. Several times I was so clogged up that even using the pot with salt water couldn't get through. But this morning I was amazed at what (if you're eating lunch at work while reading this, you may want to take a break and come back later to finish reading...) came out of my nose. I had just blown my nose and figured I got out whatever was in there. Oh no... not so fast. The ol' neti pot cleaned me out like I couldn't believe. I'm not sure where all that "stuff" came from, but it was working wonders. I won't go into any more detail, but basically it's a way of flushing warm salt water through your nasal passages... it feels great and is drug-free to boot.
Kudos to Tracy for turning me onto it.. you read more about them (or even buy one from her!) at her blog site link at right.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment