Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Home is even sweeter now

We had our first big gathering here over the weekend, with all sorts of neighbors, friends and family here to help make the house feel like a home. Meg, Brian, Benjamin and Jonathan were here for the weekend too, that was the real highlight of the weekend. We finally got to show them Bond Drive, went sledding and really enjoyed hanging out with each other.
The party was a success too, and how that we've prepped the place for last weekend, it won't be such a stretch to get ready for mom and dad to come this weekend! I hope we'll still have some snow around, even if it is the crunchy, nasty kind.
I felt like I had to at least write an entry tonight, even as lame as this one is. I promise to pop some pictures on here soon. I am hitting the rack early, workout is approaching in 7.5 hours.
Boo yah.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry I missed the party! My fam said it was a blast! Hope to see you guys sometime soon!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.