After a deep breath...
I've decided I just may not care about MSU basketball as much the rest of the way. I mean, it's just basketball.
I'll try telling myself that when Dietz and I are parked at BWW in a few weeks eating wings all day and ingesting 12 hours of basketball. But at this point, the reason for all the hype and expectations this year are gone. Oh well.
Who cares, anyway, tomorrow I get to go skiing for 3 straight days! Boo-yah indeed. I'll be heading up north with the senior high group from church. Perhaps some night skiing tomorrow, then all day Sat and Sun. Hell yes.
There's just something about buckling ski boots and stepping into the bindings... maybe it's all those winters in GR when my high school friends and I would be out on the hill at least 3 times a week. Those were the days. All of us shared a locker at Cannonsburg and we just left our equipment there pretty much full time. One of these days I swear I'll get back out there just to see if the place is like I remember it. I'm sure it's even tinier than my memory says, but it was close and we could be there in 20 minutes.
I'm really looking forward to lots of time on the mountain this weekend... maybe that will scratch the itch enough to keep me happy until next winter.. (AHEM!!! colorado, cough, cough)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment