G*$&#*$ D*#@!* SPARTANS...
As much fun as I had last night sitting down with a beer on the couch, with both girls asleep and Ann not home yet, the fun didn't last long as I watched MSU piss away their Big Ten title hopes this season. And with it went any real confidence I have in the squad at all.
To Purdue's credit, they played an insanely suffocating style of defense that we simply couldn't figure out. I mean, those guys were all OVER us. Good night for the refs to decide to "let them play" I guess.
Whatever. If Purdue didn't have Hummel torching the nets from long range all night, they wouldn't have pulled it off. I didn't see anyone besides him that could consistently hit a shot.
But I regress. We suck. We should be MUCH better than this. Can you tell I'm pissed off?
F-ing ridiculous.
Anyway, thankfully I'll be enjoying my favorite pastime Saturday up in Wisconsin on the slopes of Granite Peak Saturday when we head to Bloomington to get another ass whipping. Might as well make it a record-breaking collapse with losses to IU and Wisconsin before the Big Ten season ends. I had such high hopes for the Spartans this season...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment