Wake me up in late March
My two least favorite words now are Penn State. Not that it's their fault we're not tied for the lead in the Big Ten right now. More like we can't hit a shot when it counts (ahem... Neitzel) and somehow we sent them to the foul line a few dozen times Saturday. I sincerely hope this team doesn't have any visions of going deep in the NCAA tournament.. as much as I would love to pick them as a Final Four team, I'm not sure I feel like doing that right about now.
I mean, c'mon... Penn State? Jesus. Oh, and we lost to Iowa too? Shit. Well, that proves we're absolutely worthless on the road. That also means we'll get our asses handed to us by Wisconsin when we head up to Madison. That scares me. As much as I hate the Badgers basketball program, I don't think I'll be talking much smack about that matchup...
Just wake me up after we've been whipped by a #13 seed in the tourney, then I can get on with my life.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment