




Bunnies and boogers
It's been a while since I posted some pictures of the girls, so I'm making good on that this morning. But I'm also reporting that the nasty infection that hit nearly everyone in my family all over the country this winter has made an encore appearance in my nose this week. Crap... will winter and it's horrors never end? And to add insult to injury, we got 1.5 inches of snow this morning at home. That ain't gettin' plowed for some time. Since we're leaving this afternoon for Door County, I'm hopin' mother nature will take care of it before we get back Sunday afternoon.
Does that last picture cement that fact that Clare and Addie are sisters or what? I don't know who shot it, looks kinda like Clare has learned the art of the self-portrait from daddy!
Other pictures include Ann, Jon and I at the Carlyle Brewing Co. in Rockford, portraits with the girls at home in their Easter duds, and the girls finding the Easter bunny bounty on the porch Sunday morning.
1 comment:
Love the fluff!!!
Clare most definitely has your mad skills.
And can I just say...she looks CRAZY like you in that close-up.
Hope you guys had a good trip to Door County!
Post a Comment