Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random "Hump Day" thoughts

Seems like all I've blogged about lately is MSU basketball (Sweet 16 baby!) and wings, so I thought I would just spit out some thoughts that have been floating around in my head the last week or so.

•Sometimes you really can workout to Pink Floyd. I ran my fastest 3 miles of the year this morning by getting started to Comfortably Numb and Coming Back to Life.

•I will never, EVER, catch up on all of the work that needs to be done to our house. I might as well just bite the big one and relax a bit.

•I'm pretty sure I do lots of things during my work day, but sometimes it feels like I just showed up, checked a bunch of shit on my laptop and left.

•I miss just showing up knowing all I have to do is go out and make great pictures.

•I have less road rage these days. Love it.

•I'm really f-ing tired of people complaining about the high price of gasoline. Granted, I would love to pay less at the pump too, but the United States has been begging to be kicked in the dick on this one. We have been on this "cheap gas gravy train" for a long time, and for all the wrong reasons. We absolutely have to find ways to mass-produce cleaner energy.

•Satellite radio is one of the better inventions of the 21st century. That and iPods.

•My wife looks really hot these days.

•Managing people isn't all it's cracked up to be.

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Nope. You will NEVER catch up on all your house chit. Ever. Best just to make little changes that make your house ever more YOURS. Nice house, btw! Thanks for having us out.