Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Update
It was a great weekend to be a spartan fan. And it was even more fun to have Jon here not only for March Madness but Easter as well. Clare and Addie enjoyed having Jon around, and always enjoyed waking him up either with coffee or just tugs on his bed.
The annual wing-fest last Thursday at BWW was fun, but tiring as well. Spending all day in a bar is hard work, friends. But we had a record crowd this year, and I think also spent a record amount of money unfortunately. But seeing MSU win early in the day was great.
Saturday night we had a fun night out with Ann and Jon, with a couple good beer stops and some food at Garrett's, one of our favorites. Ann and I decided Sunday though that there might have been a change in chefs there, as our food wasn't quite up to the standard there. Besides, I'm not the only one bitching about them taking the lobster mac n' cheese off the menu. That was awesome. Anyway, maybe things will get better there. They always have good beer... can't lose there.
Maybe it's a Monday thing, but I'm just kinda dragging today. The sun is out, MSU plays this weekend in the Sweet 16, we're going to Door County Friday night, the girls are pretty healthy. I should be a little more upbeat. Maybe some lunch and a big huge soda will do the trick...

No comments: