Here we go
Tomorrow kicks off the fifth edition of march madness, BWW-style.
Stay tuned (all 2 of you) for updates and pics throughout the day Thurs and Fri.
There will be some sort of prize for the person who can come closest to guessing the # of chicken wings I eat during the 2 days. I'll give you a hint. It will be more than 10 and less than 200.
Carry on.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
79 seems like a good number
WBO
Sadly, the final tally was only 22. I lost my focus and started doing appetizers and a wrap sandwich later. I took my eye off the ball.
Damnit. Looks like i'll have to make up for that the next time I get to a BWW.
Thanks for coming over Brian, it was great having you there on Thursday!
Post a Comment