Nodding off
it's sunday night, 8:55 pm. i'm in bed typing on my smartphone cuz i'm too lazy and worn out to go post something on the iMac downstairs. the girls and I had a glorious weekend, but because my keyboard tonight is 2.5" wide, here's a brief recap.
coffee, ann got her workout, great breakfast with neighbors, yardwork, great spaghetti dinner at church and even better music program. I still haven't found what i'm looking for, take 3. great reaction. sang at church, more coffee with gardners, more yardwork, addie napped well, 22 miles on my bike, tired, citrus steak salad recipe from ann, 2 glasses of red wine.. sleepy. awesome. i'm recharged. god is good. nighty night!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a f*$#ing FANTASTIC day!
1. I want a video/recording of your performance.
2. Your wife cooks sweet-ass recipes. Tell her I want it.
Yay for a great weekend! Isn't a full-tummy-two-glasses-of-wine feeling the best?
Indeed. I don't know how I'm gonna beat that.. this weekend is project-o-rama, since Jock and Karen are coming into town. Two words.
Gutter replacement.
Post a Comment