Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Too much gray

That's what we in the newspaper biz say when a page has too much text and not enough photos or graphics on it. And that's what my blog looks like right now. So.... here ya go. Some photos from the outdoor fest last weekend that culminated with a weenie roast and making s'mores. Addie of course got a little salty snot with her treat, she doesn't seem fazed.

3 comments:

Megz said...

I love these!!!
I was just admiring the "scene" in your backyard in the pics Ann sent out...so perfect for you guys, I just love it. I love Addie's "are we camping?" comment!!!

And do I predict a Hankins family therapy session (over a stolen bottle of tequila) and a bonfire in the next few years?

God help us.

Megz said...

Oh, and P.S. I've been loving that pic of the girls on your blog title for weeks now...you may have to take one of my boys when we visit in May.:) Who knows, I may have updated my blog format by then!

smoothdave said...

I must congratulate you on keeping your blog up and running... I've known lots of folks who quit after a month, but you are going strong.

I can't believe how your girls are growing up.