Thursday, May 29, 2008

Alright then.

On to Friday! What started off in the dumper ended up on a high note today.
I'm seeing more and more signs of God nudging me in certain directions lately... Thankfully he's not decided yet that I need a new job or anything like that - but today was a perfect instance. Stumped/angered by my mood this morning I dumped my brain onto the keyboard of my laptop for all to read.. half hoping people would feel sorry for me, or at least sympathize for those that have children already. Half thinking what a schmuck I was for letting people see how pissed off everything made me. Either way, it was out there. And I headed out the door to an assignment, came back, sat down, checked in and found a comment from my friend Lee on the post I had made earlier.
The laughter (my eyes watered and everything, it was hysterical) completely evaporated my funk, and I was back in the saddle again. Funny how things work out. ;-) Thanks, Lee!

1 comment:

133Gardner said...

Ah, it was nothing... It seemed like the right fit. And besides, I am pretty much the right hand of God.

***LIGHTNING STRIKE***

sizzzzzzzle...