Husbands and boyfriends beware.
This guy named Joe is not your friend.
He's a denim demon.
A pants prick.
And he wants your cash.
Sure, he'll make your wife or girlfriend look really hot in jeans. And she'll feel really good about the way they "just fit better" than other lame jeans like Calvin Klein or American Eagle Outfitters. Or, heaven forbid, Levis.
But don't be fooled.. you're gonna pay through the nose.
The tag says it all. Apparently they're appropriate "Whether you're attending the latest art opening or hosting a cocktail party, you'll fuse sophisticated glamour with red-hot fashion."I mean, who could say "no" to that?
I mean this all in good fun, of course, because my wife does indeed look really hot in them.
But don't look at the Visa bill when it comes. You just don't wanna know.
But fellas, as a bonus, they're website is equally hot. But another warning - it's NOT work safe.
Now, just TRY and not click on the link until you get home.... ;-)
5 comments:
Um, how'd Ann talk you into buying those? And, um, how can I get Lee to buy me some? Without me knowing the price... but since now I know it, how can I UN-know the price and have someone buy them for me?
yes...they are ridiculous in price...but I have to say they fit pretty darn good....which is good b/c I will be wearing them until I'm at least 85...so now if you see me in capri jeans in the dead of winter you will know why I am wearing them!
It took me a few years, but I learned a valuable lesson.
If Ann wants a piece of clothing enough to talk about it, I'm gettin' out of the way.
Which is also why I take liberties once in a while when it comes to bike gear or other "boy" things!
I dunno... jeans that expensive better do housework or dishes or something! :)
They may not do the dishes OR housework, but they make you look pretty f***in hot while doing them.
But randomly, they DO open doors for you.
:)
Post a Comment