Do you have any idea how hard it is not to let one go while doing crunches as part of physical therapy with your therapist standing right there?
Lemme tell ya..
Today as was lying there on the padded table, tightening up my abdominal muscles for repeated crunches as Shalaka (yep, that's her name. Think, "boom-shalaka-laka") watched me over and over, made sure I was working the right areas.
And all I could think about was, "God almighty, I would love to blow one, right here."
Knees bent, lying on my back, it was perfect positioning for a good launch. But I had to force it back up, time and again, knowing that even if I could let is ease out the fear of embarassment would be too much to handle. It's not like I could blame it on somebody else...
If only Ann had been nearby... a perfect out.
Oh well.
3 comments:
I'm going to bypass most of what this post is ACTUALLY about and ask why you're in therapy?! What did you do?!?! Hope you're ok!
nothing, really. i just have a f***ed up back. It's scoliosis, basically. It's been nagging me for years, I'm just now trying to get serious about getting my core muscles into shape so they're not as fatigued.
Funny that while training for a triathlon you still have things that aren't in shape... not fair.
I'm glad that it's not a new injury - sorry to hear it's bugging you - that's no fun at all. It's funny that while training for a marathon you still have things that wiggle and jiggle all over - I hope that grosses you out as much as your fart commentary did me :)
Post a Comment