I can't blog politics so I decided I would just make a little to-do list for myself that I can look back on sometime in December to check my progress.
I'll disguise it as "things I plan to do in the next few weeks", but you can make bets on which of these I actually get done.
Things that HAVE to get done before Thanksgiving.
• Strip wallpaper and paint the foyer (it's half stripped now and looks ridiculous)
• Prime and paint the back of the house (where we replaced rotten wood last year)
• Clean up a shit-load of leaves
• Win the lottery so we can do some planting in the front of the house
Stuff that can wait, but might be more fun than the above tasks!
• Cut and split the fallen trees and wood in the back yard
• Take down, cut and split the dead tree near the end of the driveway
• Clean up the boat, which has become a depository for all sorts of junk for 16 months
Now, we'll see how THAT goes..... ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment