Indecision 2008
The votes are in, all 2 of them. The pastel template had to go. I gotta say, I don't miss it too much. This new one seems to work, and isn't quite as metro as the last one.
Another cool addition, you can add a poll to the blog as well. You can see that today's poll is quite timely, of course as I type MSU could be losing to OSU in the quarterfinals of the tourney, so that could tip some folks off..
anyway.
It's 50+ degrees today, just like yesterday, and it's glorious. Makes me wanna do yardwork until my hands fall off! It also has me longing a bit for the days of being out and shooting more pictures.
I believe all of the snow has melted from our roof at home, although there may be some lingering on the flat porch roof. Many of our neighbors have seen almost half of their snow melt in the yards, but ours is hanging on for dear life. It's a virtual river in the culvert, but I think every inch of the yard is still white. I hope that has changed when I get home, we'll see.
I do know I was able to reclaim a few feet of width on the driveway after bashing a bunch of ice out of there yesterday.
It's back to work for a few minutes, I'm hoping to skip home a bit early today so I gotta put in some extra effort for a bit. Have a great weekend... go STATE!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment