A nice win, and other schtuff
I was a bit nervous after Illinois opened up a 10-point lead early on, but that didn't last long. MSU rallied and consistently made the Illini look inept on both ends of the floor.
http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080307/SPORTS07/80307001/1055
In other news, the weekend ahead looks fun. Ann and I are having dinner out tonight while "Ms. Katie" watches the girls. They're excited about that and they love having Katie here. Not sure where dinner will be, that's up to Ann tonight. Kindof a makeup for the lack of effort on Valentine's Day. Also, movie night at church Saturday should be fun.
I'm REALLY looking forward to my rock-block of time Sunday to work on projects. The girls are heading to Lake Zurich to meet up with the O'Neills and their new baby, so I'll have the place to myself to work on all sorts of stuff. The only problem now is, where to begin. First off I could probably find a solution to the botch job I did in cutting down the bi-fold doors from our master bedroom closet. I accidentally cut the top 1/4 inch off one, and cut the bottom of the other. Makes for an awfully lopsided look to the closet doors. I won't be pulling that stunt again. Promise. And look for those doors to be making an appearance in the guest bedroom sometime soon.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay MSU!!!
Have fun with the projects...and your dinner out withOUT kids!
:)
Post a Comment