Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Big A

Today I'm thinking about Addie and her 3rd birthday.
Although we celebrated a bit on Saturday and will continue to spread out "little birthday parties" over the next few weeks as different relatives visit, today's the actual day.
She's an amazing little girl, although there's nothing terribly little about her. She's got a big personality, a big appetite for trouble, the height and weight of a 4-5 year old, and enough questions to drive Alex Trebek insane.
I was reminded of that this morning after she got a really good night's sleep (and slept a ton yesterday too after puke-fest 08) and she was all over the map this morning. Running around, opening shower doors to pose more questions, playing, making random comments, it was just hysterical. I tell ya, with those pig tails in place, there aren't too many things cuter than Big A.
Happy 3rd birthday, Addison Margaret. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of Addison Margaret lots today, remembering her arrival well, caught up in the "where did the last 3 years go?" feeling.
Please give her big hugs and kisses from Nana, and tell her I can't wait to see her in two weeks. What a doll she is...I love her so. oxox