Friday, June 20, 2008

A wrap up of random thoughts

This week has been really topsy-turvy with my work schedule going back and forth from normal to insane. Punctuated of course by my pre-dawn trip to Sugar Grove, IL on Tuesday to shoot photos at Rich Harvest Farms golf course. Long story short, I'm shooting all of the photos for the program, magazine and other publications associated with the Solheim Cup, which happens there in August of 2009. The newspaper is partnering heavily with the LPGA to sell ads and a bunch of other stuff. But I digress... on with the list. (By the way, i realize that doing lists is a total crutch for not having a real thought pattern or ability to write on a given day..)

•Jerry Rich has more money than God.

•I would really love it if Clare and Addie became decent golfers - it would be so rewarding to be able to play with them as they got older.

•Things have a way of working themselves out, I gotta calm down. Sorry honey, I wasn't in much of a mood last night cuz of the Saturday work thing.

•Ebay is the coolest thing ever. I just sold what, to me, is a worthless piece of crap in my garage, to a guy on eBay for $100. Ahhh, there is a capitalist in me after all.

•I think it's New Balance that currently has an ad campaign about the "love-hate" relationship with working out. That was never more true than this morning.. man, I did NOT want to get out and run today.

•Yes, I did run my 3.6 miles...

•I ain't doin' shit until Monday... workout-wise that is.



Now, as Tone Loc says...
"When the weekend comes I go get live with the honeys...."

No comments: