Busy, busy..... vacation........
I'm not sure how much I'll end up blogging once I hit vacation time later today, so i wanted to touch on a few things. First off, we had an awesome weekend with the Richards here, it was so much fun to spend time with Benjamin and Jonathan, as well as get some good, quality time with Meg and Brian. Our dinners and night out with them were tons of fun. I also learned that team cricket darts is much more fun with $4.50 pitchers!
Clare has been getting better with coach's pitch ball, she's quite good when she focuses on the task at hand. Messing around with her friends on the bench usually ends up being more fun.
For those of you on the edge of your seats about our coffee situation, fear not. Our new Cuisinart machine is here, and has already brewed it's first round this morning. Our previous machine went on the blink last month, and for the price of shipping we got a brand-spankin' new one. Warranties rule.
The great wallpaper adventure is mostly complete in the dining room... i finally have all the walls prepped and ready for primer. That will be my task next week after getting back from Door County. Then it's painting time! Finally...
And then, it's time to start on the foyer. Yikes.
We're all enjoying the summer weather, now that it has finally arrived. Unfortunately, so have the mosquitoes. Seriously, they're insane. I'm also hoping to build a couple of bat houses to invite a few-hundred of our winged friends over to stay. Rumor has it they dine on thousands each night, so that should help knock the little buggers out.
I'll try and post a couple brief entries from up north - complete with pictures.
Ahhh.... the smell of summer vacation. I can't wait!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a BLAST on your vacay!! :)
We've got some bats if you want them!
I KNOW you wanted to call the mosquitos something else besides "little buggers"...c'mon now...
Had such a blast with you guys!!!
Congrats on the coffee front...that is truly fantastic news.:)
Post a Comment