Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A little help from my friends

I'm wondering if those of you in the blogosphere would do me a favor. I've recently produced my own photography website, christopherhankins.com and have quickly realized that just having your own page doesn't mean people can easily find you in a Google search. But I have also heard that having more links to your page from other pages helps tremendously.
So...
If you have your own blog or web page, would you mind putting up a link to my page? I would be eternally grateful. And while you're there, check out the site and let me know what you think. It's a work in progress, as I haven't uploaded some of the galleries just yet. The "family photos" page will be a showcase of freelance family/kids portraiture, and I also plan to upload a few more wedding galleries.
If you find typos (hah, doubtful..) or bad links, etc please shoot me a note. (email is on the contact page)
Thanks, ya'll.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The site is looking great - - I added you to my blog roll! :) Good work!!